Duvet day with my 2 boys

Just a quick post.

Ok, we are all sick... My boys are off school today which means I don't get to do all the things I wanted to do. Was hoping to start some Christmas decs, maybe I could squeeze some in later while they're watching a DVD. Fortunately I only have one order this week for Friday so should be feeling much better by then.



I bought Delicious magazine yesterday for the cupcakes on the front! Mince pie cupcakes with brandy butter frosting, sounds yum!! Looks good but I think I'll stick with my original vanilla recipe base and add my boozy homemade mincemeat to it. For the frosting all you need to do is add a couple of tablespoons of brandy to some buttercream... easy peasy!! I'll give them a go and hopefully they will make an appearance at the Christmas markets and fairs I'm doing.

Comments

Popular Posts