Baby shower cupcakes

It's been a few days but what do you expect when I have 2 seemingly healthy four year olds to look after. I was 50/50 whether to send them to school or not on Friday but thought one more day off would probably be a better idea... save going back too early if they're not 100%!

Anyway, managed to do a couple of orders on Friday. Some pretty ones as a birthday gift which were chocolate cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting.



And some for a baby shower which turned out really well and were very well received








Went to my sugarcraft class today and we are doing the beautiful Christmas rose. I finished one flower (I'll post a pic later) and have got a bit of catching up to do with some mistletoe and chinese lanterns. I'll keep you posted with progress and pics.

Julie xx

Comments

Popular Posts