Spring is in the air!!


... I know this to be true because the little baby lambs have started to appear in the fields around my house, and there are snowdrops speckled in the grass, it's such a lovely site.  That means it's nearly time for the bluebells and our regular trip to Everdon woods where the Bluebells come out in abundance! I will post some pics to show you just how beautiful it is there.

So, what's been going on in the Angelina Cupcake house? I've been experimenting with some recipes and some new products... don't want to give too much away at the moment but I will tell you that the first recipe I tried was a complete 'flop'! So it definitely needs some tweeking before I release it to the general public

I've now signed up for the farmers markets in Newport Pagnell (3rd Friday of the month) and Stony Stratford (4th Friday) where I will sell a selection of flavours and seasonal cupcakes and gift boxes.

The next diary date is Mother's Day. I am selling boxes of 6 or 12 cupcakes in vanilla, lemon, raspberry & chocolate flavours, all decorated with a selection of hand made flowers such as roses, gerberas, sunflowers and daisies. I will have some boxes made up to sell at the Towcester market this Friday (12th March) but I'll also be taking orders for delivery over the weekend.

Friday will be the last order day for Mother's Day gift boxes.

More diary dates;

Saturday 8th May - Spring Fayre at Towcester Town Hall
Sunday 29th and Monday 30th August - Holdenby Food Show

More dates to be confirmed as I book them... watch this space!!


I seem to have done a lot of pink recently....


Fairy cake and matching cupcakes; flowers and butterflies; baby feet and blossoms for a baby shower

I'll be posting a recipe later of some Rocky Road bars I did for the bake sale at school...

Yes, they thought I'd do cupcakes!!

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts