Has it been nearly a month???

I've just come back from a much needed rest at Centerparcs, Elveden Forest... when I say rest, my first day there started with a run, then taking my boys bowling, a spot of lunch then a game of Adventure Golf, then a swim in the 'tropical paradise' followed by dinner... doesn't seem too restful, no!??  It was a change of scenery/pace and most importantly my boys loved it!

The week before my break I was ridiculously busy, I don't think I got to bed before 1am most nights as I was up doing cupcakey work of one sort or another.

I had orders for an 18th birthday girl who likes fashion and her red VW nicknamed 'Poppy'; a 30th birthday girl who is into football, particularly Cobblers (Northampton town and England); some Hello Kitty cupcakes; and finally a Tinkerbell cake with matching cupcakes. All were for celebrations Friday/Saturday so I had to get them all ready Thursday and deliver to my mum first thing Friday morning for everyone to collect there... bless my mum!



This week I will be working on some Easter creations... watch this space!!



Comments

Popular Posts