Having fun at my cupcake decorating classes

Firstly, a big thank you to my lovely friend Carmela for allowing me to hold my classes in her beautiful home.

My students and I had a fabulous time, they were more than willing to learn and I was happy to share my knowledge an experience.


Busy, busy! 

Carmela creating little daisies for her cupcakes


Gillian preparing to make some mini ribbon roses


The fun bit... putting all their decorations on to the frosted cupcakes. 


Fantastic cupcakes ladies!


Lovely picture of Gillians cupcakes 

My next class was held at the Vintage Retreat in Northampton. Three lovely ladies joined me, one being a bride whose wedding cupcakes I made back in 2011. She now has a little girl and would like to be able to create cupcakes for her birthdays.



 Some more lovely cupcakes... a selection of roses, gerbera, daisies, daffodils, blossoms and sunflowers.

I have a range of classes available on both days and weekends, if you'd like to take part in an upcoming class please visit my website http://angelinacupcake.com/page14.htm

Happy baking xx

Comments

Popular Posts