Seeing out 2012 in a wedding way....

Firstly, I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas holidays xx

I probably had my busiest 'wedding week' of the year with 3 cupcake towers in six days between 23rd and 29th December...


The beautiful Hothorpe Hall situated on the border of Northamptonshire and Leicestershire saw the wedding of Rachel and Jonathan

Hothorpe Hall



A simple white tower with white filigree cupcake wrappers
(unfortunately didn't get pics with the fresh flowers on top)


These wedding reception cupcakes with a snowflake theme were made for Michelle & Colin who married the week before in beautiful, sunny Mauritius!


And to end 2012, my favourite tower of the year at Crockwell Farm in Northamptonshire.... 


...the addition of ivy from the brides garden which she used in the table displays too.


---------------------------------------------
This wedding was earlier in December at Dodmoor House... 


but I thought most definitely worth a mention as my most eclectic wedding to date....  


  
  
What a nice way to end the year, don't you agree...?
And so to 2013 with another cake filled year.

Happy baking
Julie xx

Comments

Popular Posts