Back in the Angelina Cupcake kitchen!

Happy New Year one and all, hope 2011 is going to be a great one!

This year has started with me back in my apron on 1st January making some cute as ever Hello Kitty cupcakes for Ruby





Spiderman cupcakes for Callum - loved how these turned out!


A HUGE England Rugby cake! I used the Wilton football tin for this and when I baked the first half thought 'this will never feed 15, too small' so baked the other half to make a whole rugby ball! Reckon this one would have fed at least 30!!! Oh well, you can never be disappointed having too much cake, I say!


I can't help but make Whoopies at the moment too, I'm loving them. These were salty caramel with caramel marshmallow frosting and a drizzle of dark chocolate... melt in the mouth!!

Next on my list to try is a recipe posted by Natalie at Bake and Destroy for these scrummy Chocolate dipped Banana Caramel whoopies, don't they look fab!!

 

Well, that's me for now, off to bake a Giant Cupcake.... wish me luck, it's my first!!!

Julie x

Comments

Popular Posts