Christmas is coming

35 days today!!

I've been busy the last couple of weeks with the start of Christmas shopping events, pamper evenings and Christmas fairs! I thought, with it still being November, that it was a bit too early to start selling my Christmas flavours so I chose to sell some of my best-sellers instead. Once we get to December then the seasonal flavours will come out! This years tasty treats will include;
  • Chocolate Yule
  • Cranberry and Orange
  • Mince pie with Brandy Butter frosting
  • Spicy Gingerbread
  • Eggnog spice with Bourbon frosting

    I'll have all of my usual flavours available to order but these will be on the menu throughout December.




    Got some more events coming up too;

    Pamper Evening at Wootton School
    Friday 26th November 7.30 - 10pm

    Christmas Fair at Upton Meadows Primary School
    Saturday 27 November 2-4pm

    Ladies Indulgence Evening at Old Northamptonians Rugby Club
    Wednesday 1st December 6.30 - 10pm

    Christmas Fair at Pattishall Primary School
    Friday 3rd December

    Christmas Fair at Harpole School
    Saturday 4th December 11-2pm

    Always love to meet new stall holders and craft sellers, and of course new cupcake fans!

Julie x

Comments

Popular Posts