Wedding samples, Easter and other bits and bobs!


I've just done some wedding samples for a lovely couple who are so relaxed about their wedding plans, they basically gave me their colour scheme of black, white and baby pink, and left it up to me to get creative! Here's what I did for them;
 


They chose the black flower (on the right) and some mini rose buds in white. Their wedding is in a couple of weeks so I'll post some more pics of the whole tower then.



Ice-cream cone cupcakes

I've had the ice-cream cones sitting in my cupboard for about a month now but kept forgetting they were there.... well, it was the Easter/school holidays so I thought I'd do them for the farmers market. If you've never done them before it's a bit scary spooning out batter into the wafers but they held their own (much to my surprise) and came out just perfect!


I added a Cadburys Flake and some rainbow sprinkles for that authentic ice-cream touch!


Easter cupcake selection

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!


I had quite a few orders over the Easter weekend and not just for Easter themed cupcakes. My new baby/baby shower cupcakes seem quite popular at the moment... must have been not much on the TV about 8 or 9 months ago!!!

Comments

Popular Posts