Silverlinings Spring Marquee Wedding Fair

Sunday 11th April 11am - 3pm

This was my first wedding fair and it was in a lovely location at Quinton House School in Upton, Northampton.

There were 2 marquees set out on the lawn, one with tables set out in various colours for daytime and an 'evening' area which had sparkly light in the ceiling. The adjoining second marquee wass where the exhibitor stands were.

It was a lot of hard work getting ready for the wedding fair. I wanted to present 3 different styles, one in black and white, one in 'hot' fuschia pink and the third in a vintage style as I have received a few requests for this particular theme. I was up until 2 or 3am the nights just before getting everything ready... I think it took me another 3 days and nights to catch up on the sleep I had missed.

Here's some pics of my stand and close-ups of the towers;



And some close-ups of the cupcakes;




Comments

Popular Posts