Sorry for neglecting my blog this long...


Where has the time gone???



Well, Happy New Year, hope you had a fabtastic Christmas!!



So much to blog about, and so little time....



December was a very busy month for me, with Farmers Markets, Christmas fayre's, a wedding and lots of Christmas orders! I was glad when Christmas day came as I'd been working right up to Christmas Eve (note to self; next Christmas the cut off point for orders will be the 23rd).



With all the fussing and last minute panic and pulling of hair (well, not quite true about that last bit) I completely forgot to put my sugarcraft centre piece display on the dining table on Christmas Day... all that hard work!! Now, it will just have to go in a box until next year, but then I'll probably forget where I put it or that I even have it... We've just started doing some spring flowers so I'll post some pics as soon as I get round to taking them.



Here's some pics anyway to show you what I've been up to;







Red & gold theme wedding cupcakes






these were for a friends' daughter






Celtic Football Club shirts and badge




To Infinity.... And Beyond!!!!




40th birthday cucpakes



And here's some of the Christmassy ones;






Reindeer and snowman cupcake pops!






Chocolate Yule Log; Selection for teachers; Mince Pie and Brandy Butter



I hope you like what you see here, please feel free to write me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for listening

Julie xx



Comments

Popular Posts